Saturday 17 December 2011

One Sunday afternoon of procrastination

A little while ago Jessie and Andrew went away for the weekend to Boston (mine an Monique's amazing stories made them jealous :P ). I had a friend coming for the night on Friday and Andrew kindly lent my his bedding  but in doing so left us with his key for the weekend. After having used the key to retrieve the bedding I gave the key to Monique (his neighbour) for her to look after until his return. I thought nothing more of it till Sunday morning when Monique  was telling me that she had decided late Saturday night that we couldn't let this opportunity escape us. I agreed (it was do something to Andrew's room or spend the day studying) so we got to brainstorming what to do. The plan we arrived at? We were going to cover his entire room in newspaper. And that is what we spent the next nine or so hours doing with lunch and dinner breaks. If I say so myself it turned out pretty amazing. In the surprised Andrew agreed it looked good and was a great idea.  Here are some of the pictures of what it ended up looking like after we were done.




Just another Sunday afternoon of procrastination when on exchange :)

No comments:

Post a Comment